Chris has overcome many obstacles in his life. What he has learned is that we all have obstacles that our unique to each one of us in order to shape us into our best self- true self. It is overcoming these obstacles that make us who we are. Through his own obstacles over the last 22 years Chris created Spiritually Fit which is a daily spiritual fitness program to incorporate in our everyday life. Through these daily practices one can develop a deeper connection to God, grow as a person and when problems arise have the tools to work through it.
There are seven Spiritual Fitness techniques Chris uses and teaches for this type of lifestyle.
- Prayer: Connection with God, this a non-religious practice in helping one develop that one on one connection with the Creator.
- Nutrition: Healthy Eating – People have made this way more difficult than it needs to be. Chris has created a simple straight forward approach when it comes to one’s nourishment.
- Yoga: Chris has created a simple straight forward fitness/yoga program for any type of individual.
- Writing: Chris will teach you a simple approach to journal once a week for 20 minutes.
- Reading: Chris will work with you to see what inspires you and has recommended books for this practice.
- Personal Mantra: Chris will work with you to develop your own personal mantra for life. Example Muhammad Ali- I AM The Greatest
- Meditation: After 1-6 are established Chris will work with you to develop a simple meditation practice you can incorporate into your daily life.